Pastoral Staff Roles
Peace Mennonite Church (PMC), Richmond
Various Roles | Starting late summer
Peace Mennonite Church (PMC) in Richmond, British Columbia is seeking applicants for the following Pastoral Staff Roles. Some of these roles could be combined in one qualified staff person.
- Youth (half-time): to build relationships with church and community youth and young adults; to provide relevant activities for their growth.
- Worship Coordinator (10-12 hrs/wk): to shape and facilitate the public worship life of the community; to provide administrative support to this aspect of church life.
- Community Outreach (half-time): to give leadership to our community engagement plans and initiatives, including families, our Community Meal, and the building of relationships and partnerships with the community (e.g. Food Bank).
PMC intends to continue to grow and be an evangelizing influence for Christ in the multi-cultural community of East Richmond. We are a church with about 200 attenders. More detailed information is available from: email@example.com
First United Mennonite Church (FUMC), Vancouver
Part-time | Starting late summer
First United Mennonite Church (FUMC), located in Vancouver BC, is looking for a pastor to engage and serve their culturally diverse urban neighbourhood. We hold to the Anabaptist theology, are members of Mennonite Church BC and Mennonite Church Canada, and are looking for a pastor to join our team as we continue to develop our relationships with Christ, each other and the community.
Gift Planning Consultant
Mennonite Foundation of Canada (MFC)
Full-time | Resumes due October 7, 2016
Mennonite Foundation of Canada (soon to be Abundance Canada), a donor-advised charitable foundation committed to helping others live generously, is seeking a Gift Planning Consultant for our British Columbia office in Abbotsford.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Provide charitable gift and estate planning services, and promote biblical stewardship of financial resources
- Support and incorporate MFC’s (Abundance Canada’s) core values of stewardship in your personal life
- Communicate effectively with individuals and in public presentations
- Have knowledge of charitable gift and estate planning
- Be creative, organized, and self-motivated in balancing multiple projects
- Be willing and able to contribute as part of an inter-dependent staff team
- Have the ability to travel within Canada and the USA
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Please submit resume by October 7, 2016 to:
Gayle Fangrad, Administrative Assistant
Mennonite Foundation of Canada
207-50 Kent Avenue, Kitchener, ON N2G 3R1
Tel: (519) 745-7821 | Fax: (519) 745-8940
Legacy Giving Coordinator
Mennonite Church British Columbia
Volunteer Position | Flexible Hours
Mennonite Church British Columbia [MCBC] is looking for a committed, self-motivated individual interested in connecting with persons looking for information on planned giving to MCBC utilizing the services of Mennonite Foundation of Canada [MFC]. This person will have good communication skills and an ability to engage with people of diverse ages and backgrounds in individual and group settings. A vehicle for driving to consultations is required. This is a volunteer position with flexible hours. Please contact Janette Thiessen at the MCBC Abbotsford office [604-850-6658 or firstname.lastname@example.org] if you are interested in further conversation about this opportunity.
Vancouver Chinese Mennonite Church
Full-time | Starting April 2016
Vancouver Chinese Mennonite Church’s (VCMC) English Congregation is a small, family-oriented church in the heart of Vancouver’s Chinatown. It consists of a group of talented young individuals, couples, and new families. We are a tight-knit group of believers who are spiritually hungry and want to make an impact for Christ in our home city of Vancouver. Matt. 28:18-20
Richmond Peace Chinese Mennonite Church